Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An arrival (La Corunha, Spain)

I am in A Corunha! It is lovely! There is a museum on clocks! And I can go right up to the fishermen (fisherpeople? fisherhumans?) on the docks in the morning – by 7:00 am, my host informs me. I'm staying at a hostel run by an older couple for the first three nights of my stay, after which I hope to move onto someone's couch or floor (I am a newbie couchsurfer!). Now I'm going to go on a walk, take several thousand pictures, and then pass out on my very own bed, which is in my very own room – luxury.

2 comments:

  1. wow. you're there! fabulous! i can't wait to hear everything. where will you be in, say, november? my job ends then and i don't know what i'm going to do so i might just come visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly of MN (you are the only Molly I know, but if you like the title . . .)! I'm going to be in Michoacan, Mexico in November! My mom is coming at the end of it -- so you are uninvited then -- but you are certainly welcome not-then! Do you really think you could come?

    ReplyDelete